Our region uses three different systems (take a deep breath):
- AYSO Region 109 (www.mpsoccer.org) This is where, once you have logged in, you do the following:
- Register you child to play and select a volunteer role for the season, like Coach or Referee
- eAYSO (www.eayso.org) the AYSO National online registration system
- Register as an AYSO volunteer and obtain an AYSO ID number
- Renew your registration as an AYSO volunteer
- Enroll in AYSO volunteer training classes eg. Coach and Referee courses
- AYSO Training (www.aysotraining.org)
- Take the online Safe Haven training
- Take the online Concussion Awareness training
- Take the online U6, U8 or U10 Coach training
- Take the online Basic Referee Online training
- Find electronic versions of various manuals
Once you have your AYSO ID number and have completed your training, you typically will do just about everything else on the mpsoccer.org website.
Volunteer Registration (Obtaining an AYSO ID number using eAYSO)
Volunteer registration is completed annually through the AYSO National online registration system, www.eayso.org .
Volunteers fall into four groups:
- (Most returning volunteers are in this group)
Previously volunteered as a coach, referee, or board member in our region and may have a login on eayso.org.
When you login to eayso, "Apply as a returning volunteer" will not be an available option. Call eAYSO directly 1-866-588-2976 and request help connecting your email address to your eayso number. Complete online volunteer registration form including esign.
- (All new volunteers)
Never volunteered as a coach, referee or board member before in our region.
Visit eayso.org and click on "I am new to AYSO and want to volunteer". Complete online volunteer registration form including esign.
- (Volunteers from other regions)
Volunteered as a coach, referee, or board member in another region.
Call eAYSO directly 1-866-588-2976 and indicate you would like to volunteer in Region 109.
- (Returning volunteers)
Previously volunteered as a coach, referee, or board member in our region and DO have a login (email and password) at eayso.org.
Login to eayso.org and click on "Apply as a returning volunteer". Complete online volunteer registration form including esign.
Printing Forms: In all cases, volunteers will be instructed by eayso.org to print out their volunteer applications and send them in to our region. According to the AYSO National website, we are not required to store these forms, so please skip this step.
How to Find Your AYSO ID (Returning volunteers only)
LOOK UP YOUR NUMBER
- Log in and select ParentPage.
- You will see a screen that looks like this:
- Click the Volunteers button. A screen appears that looks like this: